Help us raise money for Carpenter’s Shelter on April 22, 2015 as part of Alexandria’s Giving Day, Spring2ACTion! Here’s how you can get involved:
You can schedule a donation in advance that will process on April 22nd or make a donation on the day-of by visiting our fundraising page.
2. Become a Free Agent Fundraiser (FAF)
FAFs create their own individual fundraising page for the shelter and invite their friends, family, coworkers, etc. to donate to their page. All fundraisers who raise $500 or more will win 2 tickets to Cook Off. Whether it’s $10 or $100, the gifts can add up and you could be looking at 2 free tickets to Cook-Off on April 26!
Follow these steps to become an FAF. The deadline to become a FAF is March 27th.
3. On April 22nd, post on social media and share with your network how you support Carpenter’s Shelter!
Be sure to attend a day-of event around the city as well:
– Visit Sugar Shack to get a free donut on April 22nd with proof of donation (print or email receipt)
– Boutiques Give Back Day – shop at participating Old Town boutiques on April 22nd and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to charity. Remember to mention Carpenter’s Shelter when you check out or hand stores this flyer.
– Visit Holy Cow, Pork Barrel, or Sweet Fire Donnas on April 22nd, mention Carpenter’s Shelter and 0.25 cents of your purchase will go to the Shelter.
– Attend an After-party at Virtue Feed & Grain the night of April 22nd.