- This event has passed.
Community Open House
January 26, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
This Open House is a one-hour information session and tour is a great opportunity for community members and new volunteers to see the shelter, learn more about our services and meet our staff.
Carpenter’s staff will take visitors on a guided tour of our facility, including the kitchen and residential space. Attendees will get to meet one of our clients and hear first-hand about their struggles with homelessness and how Carpenter’s Shelter is helping them on their road to independence. Children are welcome at this event.
- 5:30 pm – Executive Director welcomes guests
- 5:35pm – Carpenter’s client speaks to group
- 5:45 pm – Video about the shelter
- 5:55pm – Tour of the facility
- 6:30 pm – Open House concludes
- 6:35 pm-7:00 pm – Volunteer Orientation (if interested)