ALTERNATIVE GIVING AT CARPENTER’S
Carpenter’s Shelter will be able to put your Alternative gift toward ensuring our children and families continue to receive shelter, warm beds, healthy meals, supportive case management and life-changing educational workshops necessary to help them end their struggle with homelessness. Just think of how your loved ones will feel when they realize that your gift to them is a gift to the whole community. Every donation is tax deductible.
Your gift could provide:
- $25 – Sheets for one of our 80 beds
- $50 – Metro card for one week of job searching
- $100 – Fresh produce for one Community Case Managed Family
- $500 – One month of milk for after school snacks
- $1000 – Partial scholarship for continued education