Carpenter’s Shelter will be able to put your Alternative gift toward ensuring our children and families continue to receive shelter, warm beds, healthy meals, supportive case management and life-changing educational workshops necessary to help them end their struggle with homelessness. Just think of how your loved ones will feel when they realize that your gift to them is a gift to the whole community. Every donation is tax deductible.
Your gift could provide:
- $25 – Sheets for one of our 80 beds
- $50 – Metro card for one week of job searching
- $100 – Fresh produce for one Community Case Managed Family
- $500 – One month of milk for after school snacks
- $1000 – Partial scholarship for continued education