Warm scarves and seasonal sweaters are great gifts for your loved ones, but why not give them a gift that will make them feel warm from the inside out?
Purchasing a sustainable gift is a great way to tell someone “I Love You,” without having to brave the stores or worry about selecting the wrong size. By making a donation in someone’s name, you’re really giving two gifts in one: one to the person it helps, and one to the person it honors.
Carpenter’s Shelter will be able to put your Alternative gift toward ensuring our single adults, children and families continue to receive shelter, warm beds, healthy meals, supportive case management and life-changing educational workshops that help them end their struggle with homelessness. Just think of how your loved ones will feel when they realize that your gift to them is a gift to the whole community. Every donation is tax deductible.
Your gift could provide:
- $25 – Sheets for one of our 60 beds
- $50 – Metro card for one week of job searching
- $100 – 10 blankets for Winter Shelter
- $250 – Two weeks of milk and healthy snacks for residents
- $500 – One month of health services at our onsite clinic
- $750 – LifeSkills classes for our next client
- $1,000 – One month of services for a homeless child
Click here to make a donation. A certificate will be available for you to download and present to the recipient upon completion of your donation.
If you have any questions, contact Peyton at email@example.com